Texas Women’s Foundation, located in Dallas, announces their new Board of Directors and has named A. Shonn Brown as chair, serving from 2019-2021. Brown, vice president and deputy general counsel at Kimberly-Clark, has served on the Foundation board since 2015, co-chaired the Annual Luncheon in 2017 and helped establish The Village Giving Circle at Texas Women’s Foundation. She succeeds Caren K. Lock.
Texas Women’s Foundation has also announced seven new members of the Foundation’s, who will serve three-year terms from 2019-2022. They are:
· Hattie Hill, President and CEO, Hattie Hill Enterprises, Inc.
· Cynt Marshall, CEO, Dallas Mavericks
· Sarah K. Miller, President and Chair, Kozmetsky Family Foundation
· Tricia Miller, Miller Family Foundation
· Neena Newberry, President, Newberry Executive Solutions
· Debbie Rollins, Audit Partner, Grant Thornton
· Lissa Smith, Community Relations Advisor, FedEx Office