Social Venture Partners Dallas announced it is accepting applications for its Dana Juett Residency, which helps young professionals become philanthropic leaders. Applications close August 3. Residents must be under the age of 30 when the program begins (Sept. 7).
Created by Social Venture Partners Dallas and the Sapphire Foundation, and inspired by Dallas Philanthropist Dana Juett, the program guides residents through nine months of hands-on learning and experience in philanthropy.
Residents can expect to:
- Grow in character and vision
- Deepen their understanding of systemic social issues
- Develop expertise in creating sustainable, powerful social innovations
- Gain rewarding first-hand experience in nonprofit consulting
- Learn directly from both for-profit and philanthropic leaders
- Meet talented and generous professionals of all backgrounds
The Dana Juett Residency is growing a new generation of social leaders through the venture philanthropy model of giving. Venture philanthropy combines pro bono consulting, leadership development, and sustainable financial investment to break down the barriers to giving while building the individual’s capacity for effective philanthropy.
Find out more here.
ABOUT SOCIAL VENTURE PARTNERS DALLAS
Social Venture Partners Dallas consists of engaged community leaders committed to improving lives and maximizing social impact through the thoughtful application of our collective resources and expertise.
SVP cultivates effective philanthropists, strengthens nonprofits, and invests in innovative solutions – building powerful relationships to tackle our community’s social challenges.
Find out more on the organization’s website.