We Raise Foundation is currently accepting applications for a Emerging Leader Grants, which provide an investment in the development of leaders between the ages of 20-35 whoa re leading new programs at Christian organizations that focus on poverty, violence and inequality.
Emerging Leader grants are $15,000 over two years for new programs led by young adult leaders. Of the $15,000, $10,000 is designated for start-up expenses for the new program and $5,000 is designated exclusively for leadership development.
This grant program has a rolling deadline with grants awarded quarterly. The next deadline is August 31.
Funding guidelines priorities include (in addition to leaders being between the ages of 20-35):
- Christian non-profits within the United States and serving people in the United States
- Organizations serving people at the intersection of poverty, violence and inequality
- Organizations serving predominantly people of color
- Programs that are 3 years or younger or ones that have significantly expanded or entirely revised
- Programs that propose a new and innovative approach
- Capital expenses essential to new programming
Find out more here.
ABOUT WE RAISE FOUNDATION
Driven by the belief that freedom is grace in action, We Raise Foundation believes we can transform communities by working with Christian non-profits to promote education, workforce development, and criminal justice. Find out more on the organization’s website.