The Dallas Foundation is now accepting applications for its Community Impact Fund.
The Foundation’s Community Impact Fund serves as its general endowment and supports a variety of causes for the betterment of the community. Letters of Inquiry are being accepted until July 18 at 5 p.m. The grant cycle is open to proposals focused on the following areas:
- Prenatal to age 3 care
- Family homelessness
- Child and youth mental health
- Affordable housing
- Neighborhood infrastructure such as broadband, sidewalks and utility access
- Access to parks and recreation
- Economic opportunity including entrepreneurship and employment
- Education and workforce development
Organizations are eligible to apply for a grant from the Community Impact Fund regardless of when the organization last received a grant from the foundation.
Letters of Inquiry can be submitted through the online grant portal.