Dallas’ Crystal Charity Ball committee members announced the 2018 beneficiaries earlier this month via the organization’s website. The organization has an overall goal to raise $6,501,105 for eight Dallas children’s charities in 2018.
The celebratory Ball will take place on December 1, 2018 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.
The 2018 beneficiaries, with goal donation amounts, are:
- Ronald McDonald House of Dallas, Inc. — $1,250,000
- Buckner Children And Family Services Inc. — $1,125,435
- Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts — $766,190
- Friends of the Dallas Public Library — $752,454
- Nexus Recovery Center —$747,681
- Mosaic Family Services — $666,612
- Boys And Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas — $600,591
- After-School All-Stars North Texas — $592,140
ABOUT CRYSTAL CHARITY BALL
Since 1952, the sole purpose of The Crystal Charity Ball has been to aid, support and make contributions to children’s charities in Dallas County. As a nonprofit organization, independent of any national affiliation, members of The Crystal Charity Ball Committee have raised more than $143 million for more than 140 worthy beneficiaries over the past 65 years.
In 2018, the 100 active members of The Crystal Charity Ball Committee committed to raise $6,501,105. These funds will support eight commendable Dallas organizations and give children hope for a healthier more productive future. The generous spirit of Underwriters, Children’s Book participants, Silent Auction and Special Gift donors, and Contribution Ticket patrons will help turn promises into reality for children served by The Crystal Charity Ball.
On December 1, 2018, the committee members will hold a beautiful, elegant gala to honor these philanthropic donors. Find out more on the organization’s website.