- This event has passed.
“Steel Toes to Stilettos” Luncheon
March 29 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
The Community Council of Greater Dallas presents its signature women’s empowerment luncheon with a program entitled “Steel Toes to Stilettos”, featuring keynote speaker Dr. Elba Garcia, Dallas County Commissioner, District 4.
Celebrate Women’s History Month with the Community Council of Greater Dallas as they host a signature luncheon, “Steel Toes to Stilettos”, designed to inspire, educate and celebrate the accomplishments of women. Keynote address will be delivered by Dr. Elba Garcia, Dallas County Commissioner, District 4. The free-to-attend event also features a round table discussion panel with:
• Debbie Dennis, SVP of HR and Corporate Affairs for Oncor
• Marnese Elder, MBA, SVP & Associate Chief Talent Officer for Parkland Health
• Jacklyn Shapiro, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Shapiro, Hurst & Associates, LLP
• Mechelle Davidson, PMP, Senior Principal of Origin Consulting
• Melanie Shaffer, President of Talent Suite, LLC.
General admission includes lunch and is free, but seats are limited. Vendor tables and luncheon table sponsorships still available. Pre-event registration required by following this link: https://ccadvance.networkforgood.com/events/10830-steel-toes-to-stilettos. For more information call Cerissa Powdrill at (214) 871-5065 or email@example.com.