Dallas Arboretum Hosts Artscape Fine Art and Craft Show
April 24 @ 9:00 am - April 25 @ 5:00 pm$10 – $15
Artscape, a fine juried arts and crafts show, takes place at the Dallas Arboretum on April 24 and 25. There’s something for everyone:
• Dozens of professional artists showcasing their exceptional art – paintings, sculpture, jewelry, photography, woodwork and more;
• A Children’s Art Escape featuring hands-on art activities for kids to make and take home;
• Live musical entertainment in the Pecan Grove;
• Food concessions, packaged treats, craft beer and wine;
• Free tastings of beer, wine and cider by the DeGolyer House.
This year, Artscape features several new artists and a variety of mediums including painting, sculpture, photography, jewelry, glass, woodwork and more. The layout for the art fair is architect-designed for maximum visibility of artists and audience flow. Named by Southern Living as one of “The Best Places to See Stunning Spring Blooms Across the South, the Dallas Arboretum is a perfect complement to the beautiful artwork selected for the show.
Artscape co-chairs are Dallas Arboretum volunteers and community leaders, Denise and Max Davis. Denise said, “Artscape has become one of the best art festivals in North Texas to see these amazing artists and their work. We invite the community to join us to support these artists.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, and entrance is free with paid garden admission. Timed tickets are required and can be purchased online or by calling 214-515-6615 during the week.
To learn more, visit https://www.dallasarboretum.org/events-activities/artscape/
Media Contact: Juliette Coulter, email@example.com, 214-394-5532