Dallas Women’s Foundation HERitage Giving Fund, funding nonprofits serving African-American women, is accepting grant applications through Thursday, August 30.
The HERitage Giving Fund awards grants to organizations that:
- are located in the North Texas area and serve African-American women and girls who live, work or study in North Texas area;
- are African-American female led (Executive Director, Board Chair or Program Director supervising the program to be funded) and 50% or more of the clients served are African-American;
- demonstrate innovative and promising approaches to addressing the social and economic obstacles that are barriers to success for African-American women and girls;
- use both a gender lens and an African-American/Black cultural lens to frame effective strategies and create valuable opportunities for African-American women and girls; and,
- have a sound mission and objectives for the organization’s impact.
The HERitage Giving Fund will award one year grants up to $10,000.
Find out more and apply here.