North Texas Community Foundation (NTCF) announces the appointment of six new members to its Board of Directors.
The new board members are:
- Orlando Carvalho, EVP – Aeronautics Business (retired) at Lockheed Martin
- Robert Holt, Investment Advisor & Founder of Holt Capital Partners LP
- Janeen Lamkin, Community Volunteer
- Anette Landeros, President & CEO of Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Ann Lopez, Estate Planning Attorney & Partner at Kelly Hart
- Joe Taylor, Chairman, Board of Managers at J. Taylor & Associates LLC
“The Community Foundation is stewarded by a highly engaged and committed Board of Directors,” said Rose Bradshaw, President & CEO of North Texas Community Foundation. “We work diligently to ensure our board leadership represents our community’s rich business, civic, and cultural diversity. I am delighted to welcome such a strong group of new board members.”
With extensive leadership experience, the Community Foundation’s volunteer Board of Directors provides governance over strategic planning, community leadership and the trustworthy stewardship of more than $500 million in charitable assets. The Community Foundation, which recently celebrated its 40th anniversary, has granted over $350 million to nonprofits since its inception. The new board members began their terms effective April 1, 2022.
Board Chair Anne Holland added, “We are thrilled that each of our new members offer a variety of unique skills and backgrounds, with a shared understanding of how charitable giving can help create a better future for individuals and families across North Texas.”A full list of Board of Directors and Chair Emeriti are available online.